Friday, November 26, 2010

Time

Ain't got no regrets.
Ain't losing track of
which way I'm going.
Ain't gonna double back now.
-- Lou Gramm


I just took off the last of the babyproofing latches. And I started bawling! It's hard to believe Jacob is going to be 4 in a month.

I guess I'm done hitting the snooze button on the biological clock. Which is strange, because:
1. I never really thought I'd be a good mom before I had kids.
2. I just spent a horrible day with four kids who walked all over me.

Yeah, I love 'em all. But it's really something to suddenly realize that procreation days are over when you never really planned on them meaning so much.

2 comments:

THE SECRET said...

Yes, it's true that it's important to create memories with them when they are still young because when they grow up they'll have other priorities which excludes you as their mom :)

fifa-munzen said...

Ich nahm die letzte der Babyproofing Verriegelungen. Und ich begann zu heulen! Es ist schwer zu glauben, dass Jacob wird sich 4 in einem Monat.

www.fifa-munzen.de

http://www.fifa-munzen.de/