Monday, October 01, 2007

A fucking joke

Joe STILL has not given me the court-ordered money he's supposed to give me for day care for August. It's now onto October, and I'm supposed to be all nice and sweet and give him the bill for September.

Sometimes I think, what's the point? Why subject myself to 300 reasons why he shouldn't give me the money to help pay for his son's care?

His latest reason is that I took off days in August and he doesn't want to pay for them.

They are days he PHYSICALLY PUT HIM IN DAY CARE. Two days of which we both attended legal proceedings together.

While we are sorting this shit out, I've been putting day care on my credit card. We're talking almost $800 a month. While I'm paying interest on this shit now, he gets to pay it back to me at $100 a month.

NICE GIG.

I wonder what he will come up with for not helping to pay September's bill. Because I'm not in bankruptcy yet? That I smell so bad I deserve to rot in hell? That the day care is personally responsible for the mess in Darfur?

I got a great link today from someone who seems to get just when I need a little comic relief. Let this be over soon.

No comments: