Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And so it is...

I've been a little busy. Sealing the deck, installing the veggie garden, getting out the patio furniture, etc. I still haven't gotten my computer back up to speed (re: I have no photo editing software!) so I've been a little out of touch with the blog. I have tons of photos to share, so I need to remedy that soon. I'm still in anguish over all I lost when the drive crashed, but I'm slowly coming to terms with it and taking more photos to make up for it! (One should be lucky that I can't post the photo of Zoe puking all over the bathroom!!)

In the meantime, my latest sinus infection is kicking my ass, and the Pens are about the kick the Red Wings' asses. So it all balances out.

Here are a couple of (unedited) pics to tide over my guilt for lack of blogging. We have had a great couple of months, and I'll fill in the blanks soon. Hope those on Facebook will catch up with me there.


No comments: