Monday, August 11, 2008

Parker Dam

I spent a good deal of July planning for and executing a camping trip for my boyfriend Liam and our four collective children. And I dedicated a week afterward for the fallout. It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be, the trip itself. Jacob made his debut as a camper, and all the kids got along for a week in close quarters. For the most part.

The highlight of the trip for me was seeing a bear. My family has been going to Parker Dam State Park for as long as I have been alive and then some. Nearly all of my relatives have seen a bear at some point, and this was my year.

The evidence:


No really, there's a bear in that photo:


C'mon, you can see it!


Another shot:


I will be updating to include lots of photos of what has happened in the past month... I have just been trying to catch up on summer.

No comments: