Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Growing pains

I have been taking a fish oil supplement to help get off the Zoloft. The HUGE pill is coated in some kind of vanilla crap, and normally it doesn't bother me. I, however, have been burping up fish junk all night for some reason. All I had for dinner is Apple Jacks, so I don't get it.

Which leads me into this natural segway: I have been working on a new site. When I started this blog a few years ago, it was to chronicle my moving from Florida and transitioning into the life I imagined here. There were a lot of twists and turns, but now I'm here!

My baby daddy (thanks, Bob!) and I have been loosely working on a design for the new site. I have a lot of ideas, but any feedback you might have regarding This Thing I Call a Blog will be appreciated.

Hit the comment button. C'mon. It's anonymous! Or just email me at sirschy@hotmail.com, or leave a message in the rail at the right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

look 4ward to the update. need more overheard stuf. shit is hilairious.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are going in a postive directon.
Would like to see less negative. Sometimes your postive and sometimes its a drag to read, but I still read. Stong woman and nice read, I check it out everyday.

Anonymous said...

dude , boring.

Anonymous said...

It seems fine to me. What are you changing?