Sunday, December 11, 2005

Foto fun

I finally took the time to figure out how to post photos. So here's some.


Zoe picks up snow for the first time!



Though Zoe and the dogs love the snow, Zoe's legs are chapped from the cold and the pups have bleeding paw pads. :( Me, my nose won't stop bleeding!




Uncle Rob takes Zoe sledding in his back yard. Next we'll do the intermediate hill at South Park... so big, you can only tolerate two or three hikes to the top in a day!




Pap Pap (my dad) drove his truck home on a break and Zoe checks it out.



The front street immediately after I drove home from work Thursday night after about five inches fell.


Today I plowed gently into a snowbank (I have to admit it was kinda fun) and later I got stuck at the bottom of the hill from Dad's house after going for dinner at my aunt's house. I made him come fetch me, and he managed to get the Jetta up the hill. "You don't know how to drive!" he says. I'm lucky though, I watched two cars today slip past me sideways, and I have no idea how they missed hitting me or something else.

I asked Dad after we got home if we could go get a Christmas tree. "ARE YOU CRAZY??" he yelled?

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahah! I guess he's had too much time off from me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! The sliding cars make me nervous, but the getting the Jetta up the hill and then asking to go out for a Christmas was brilliant.