Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The holiday season...

... is making it crazy around here. I know I have pictures of my sister's Thanksgiving visit, but I can't find them!!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the past couple of weeks, and I'll post more as soon as I find whose camera has pics of what!


Jacob voluntarily goes mute.


Geotrax rocks when you have lots of it.


This is Jacob's favorite dress-up get-up. I PITY THE FOOL....


Let me be the first to say, I accept him as he is! If I turn him gay, errrrr... if he turns out to like Barbies, it's not my fault! GO ELTON JOHN!


Jacob gets on with the creative side of him.


And because I have concentrated too much on Jacob, here's a pic of them all concentrating so hard on being good that they made a chart to track their progress. They were rewarded with a Chuck E. Cheese outing. I'm sure I have pics somethere of that..... SOMEWHERE.

No comments: