Saturday, December 13, 2008

You light up my life

"Now I don't want you back
For the weekend,
Not back for a day, no no no.
Baby, I just want you back
And I want you to stay."

-- Walking on Sunshine, Katrina and the Waves




The sun decided to pay a visit to Pittsburgh today. Lately, this seems to be about as rare as, oh, I don't know... me cleaning my baseboards.

We've had the tree up for a week, which is what I blame on an otherwise unblamable ladybug attack in my living room the other night.


While all the glass ornaments and candy canes are hung at my shoulder height or above, Jacob is still finding a way to get at them. He slung a glass globe around the dining room tonight, with five other people within 10 feet of him, for several minutes before anyone realized, HEY, THE BOY IS TOSSING A GLASS ORNAMENT AROUND THE DINING ROOM. More curious than how he got it off the tree: How the 2-year-old didn't break it on the wood floors.

No comments: