Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blog-free zone

I have been a little worried about my health lately. For the past couple of weeks or more, I have had some pretty serious fatigue. I blamed it on my meds, the time change, the kids.... nothing has really changed in life except the time, and the fact that I have more light after work completely thrills me. The kids and I take full advantage of the later sunset.

There is not a whole lot weighing on me that wasn't weighing on me a week ago... so I don't know what's going on. Being awake is torture to me at times.

???

I always have news to post, but it seems I can't stay awake long enough to....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm worried about Zoe too... she has passed her heart evaluations, but she still has the symptoms of racing heartbeat. I fear we are turning into a couple of hypochondriacs. I want to be proactive, but I've been so damn tired.

It's hard to be a hypochondriac with no energy.

I have a physical scheduled. Hopefully they'll just find something they can lop off and make me normal again.

No comments: