Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My favorite fried rice

We were sitting at Benihana tonight, and the first thing I noticed was the woman to my left. I noticed mostly because she kept stepping on my foot and bumping into me, asking me to move my plate over and nearly grabbing my glass to drink from. But she seemed to spend most of the meal observing me. It was more unusual than awkward or annoying. Every time I had her in my peripheral vision, I could catch her watching me or glancing at me. I thought maybe it was because her dining partner was on the phone the entire time, so she was bored, and possibly had poor vision and couldn't see much beyond a few feet??

When I got home, I realized I hadn't rubbed in all the foundation on my left cheek.

I was walking around like that all day.

No comments: