Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Exhausted

"The sun is getting high
We're moving on..."

-- 100 Years, Five for Fighting


I was so fucking busy at work the past two days, I don't think I'm seeing straight. When Liam mentioned dinner tonight with the kids, I swear, my eyes started to spin in different directions.

"Go out or stay in?" My god, I need a nap so bad.

"What are you in the mood for?" A NAP.

"What sides do you want?" A SIDE OF NAPPING, TOPPED OFF WITH NO MORE MEETINGS.

I didn't actually say these things to him, but he must have sensed what was on my mind. I got home from work and collapsed on my bed, and when I dragged myself up, the kids were fed, and Liam was on the couch under a heap of children and watching cartoons. Ahhhhhhhh.

And he waited to eat dinner with me until I got my act together.

The kids had fun. Here, a pic from them taking Photo Booth pictures on my laptop:


No comments: