Sunday, February 05, 2006

Done.

"Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me;
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me
What a long, strange trip it's been."

--Truckin', Grateful Dead



After a lengthy, five-minute debate with myself, I decided that if they hadn't called me, work could live without me. I bet I was right.

WOOOOO HOOOOOO

I chose the Aimee option and had a blast. And I got to test my developing skills of driving home in snow with one variation: this time it was on ice.

I am beyond happy that the Steelers won the Super Bowl. I wish I had tomorrow off, but I don't know why. I'd just sit around the house and think, "I'm glad we won the Super Bowl." And maybe I'd get some laundry done.

What a weird few months for me. Nothing was normal when I left Florida, and nothing has been normal here.

But it ain't about me. GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Aimee says she hadn't washed her Bettis jersey since the playoffs began. That's obviously why we won. I have a huge responsibility now with my Roethlisberger tee.


Zoe and I are ready for the game.

No comments: