Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love in bloom

Here are the flowers I ordered for Joe:



And here is what actually showed up:



What the hell is that????

I made my displeasure known to the folks at ftd.com, so we'll see if I get anything out of it. Their automatically generated courtesy email let me know that it would take up to 48 hours to get back to me.

I mean, really, what the hell is that???


We had another snow day today. I wish it had been as fun as yesterday, but I battled a cranky infant all morning and worked hard at getting in a nap for most of the afternoon... with no success. I was so glad when Joe got home. I hit the couch while he watched the kids and the Penguins game. I think he watched the kids anyway... they were still around when I woke up.

There's something that changed in him after all the talking we did over last weekend. He's more relaxed, more involved. This morning after he discovered all my hearts pasted around the house and the hidden cards, he was a little on the emotional side.

I hope it lasts. Forever.

No comments: