Sunday, March 04, 2007

Is this it?

"I'm on my way,
I'm on my way..."

-- Home Sweet Home, Motley Crue



We went to see the house. To keep from repeating myself, here is the post where I described what I knew about it on paper.

We pulled up to the house, and it was nothing spectacular outside, but very unlike all the ranches in the neighborhood. A nice neighborhood, I might add. As I walked up the front walk, I was already deciding on my landscape choices.



We went through the front door, and there is an entryway, with a formal living room and dining room, all open space. Nice. I walked straight back to the kitchen, which opened to the family room... and I audibly gasped and stopped in my tracks. The whole back wall was all window. And I squealed when I discovered the deck off the family room. And I squealed when I realized there were skylights and working fireplaces. I think I squealed a lot during my tour.

It is a quirky house. For instance, it was billed as a two-car garage, but it actually has two garages. And the wallpaper throughout the house is rather, um, eye-opening. But easily fixable. I really didn't think Joe would see the potential that I did though. But then he went over and over it, three, four, five times.

And before we even pulled into the driveway at home, he told me to make another appointment so we could measure for appliances before placing an offer.

Woo-fucking-hoo!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to dream about installing accordian closet doors and planting mums. Paint colors and fence styles.

No comments: